Pune Municipal Corporation
Pune Municipal Corporation" (PMC) was established on 15 February 1950 and serving the citizens since then. The PMC controls the whole administration of Pune. The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) manages the city of Pune. The major responsibility of PMC is to look after the civic and infrastructural needs of the citizens of the Pune. The PMC is headed by a Municipal Commissioner,who possesses the actual executive power. There are various departments which comes under PMC as Vehicle Depot Department, Solid Waste Department, Electrical Department, Health etc. Department.
There were number of vehicles in Pune Municipal Corporation vehicle Depot and these vehicles were assigned the daily task to collect the garbage/waste from all the Localities which comes under PMC and dump them at the PMC Garbage dumping stations.
- No relevant information about vehicles whether they were actually collecting the garbage at the assigned time and from the allocated locations.
- It was also difficult for the authorities to monitor the fuel consumption by the vehicles.
- No source to cross verify the trip count done by the vehicle.
Authorities Wanted To Implement:
The authorities at Pune Municipal Corporations had major focus on to track the vehicle movement with following details:
- Provide real time tracking of vehicle.
- Various alerts – speed violation.
- Fuel consumption report.
- Start & Stop Report.
BioEnable Proposed Solution:
After having a site survey and looking at the real scenario BioEnable Technologies Pvt Ltd has provided the following solution:
- GPS Device
- Fuel Sensor
Solution 1- GPS Device
The GPS devices continuously communicates with central server directly through GPRS. This device is installed in PMC vehicles. The IP 65 device has metal cladding casing for protection of wires. We have successfully installed 700+ GPS devices in PMC vehicles.
- Manage routes and vehicles through an automated system.
- Keep history of vehicle routes, attended sites and other details
- MIS Reports and Alerts which facilitate monitoring of drivers' behavior, unscheduled stops, long breaks, over-speed, non-stoppage of the fleet at the scheduled stoppage point and route deviation, etc.
- Web enabled Map based locating of positions of Vehicles
- For security the GPS device has security screws which are diagonally placed.
Solution 2-Fuel Sensor
The fuel sensor is integrated with our GPS device to sense the level of fuel consumed by the vehicle.Then appropriate data is reflected on the servers.
- To avoid fuel theft.
- Helps in monitoring fuel consumption.
- Helps in fuel forecasting.
Screenshot of Software :
1. Main dashboard
2. Manager Dashboard
3. Fuel Report
4. Monthly Fleet Analysis & Summary Report
5. Fuel Sensor installation in vehicle
6. GPS Device Installation